Information meeting on VR Röntgen-Ångström Cluster
VR has opened a call for Röntgen-Ångström Cluster research project grants, with the purpose to strengthen research in materials science and structural biology that uses neutron and synchrotron radiation, including free electron laser radiation. More information here.
To stimulate applications from UU, the Centers for Photon Science and Neutron Scattering jointly hosted an information meeting on the RÅC call on April 8, 2021. To make the information accessible for everyone intersted we uploaded the seminar below.
(Trouble seeing the video? Temporarily allow cross-site tracking on your browser.)
News & Events
- Information Meeting: The Swedish PhD Programme for Synchrotron Science and Applications 2021-10-03
- SSF Research lnfrastructure Fellows 2021-11-09
- Workshop on synchrotron tomography for future MAX IV experiments 2021-10-19
- MAX IV Wishlist 2021-10-03
- Workshop on synchrotron stress-strain measurements and data analysis 2021-09-24