Information meeting on VR Röntgen-Ångström Cluster
VR has opened a call for Röntgen-Ångström Cluster research project grants, with the purpose to strengthen research in materials science and structural biology that uses neutron and synchrotron radiation, including free electron laser radiation. More information here.
To stimulate applications from UU, the Centers for Photon Science and Neutron Scattering jointly hosted an information meeting on the RÅC call on April 8, 2021. To make the information accessible for everyone intersted we uploaded the seminar below.
(Trouble seeing the video? Temporarily allow cross-site tracking on your browser.)
News & Events
- The Photon Day May 6th 2021 2021-04-22
- VR Röntgen-Ångström Cluster call - Information meeting 2021-03-24
- Symposium in connection to David Langhammer’s thesis. Operando and Theoretical Surface Science Studies of Heterogeneous Catalysts. 2021-03-19
- Swedish Materials Science beamline P21 at PETRA III, DESY. UU is now about to become affiliate members in CeXS 2021-02-23
- Seminar series on scientific opportunities with X-rays presented by leading scientists 2021-02-23